How to request call logs
The Lost-Cards.co.uk call logging service is 100% free to use and automatically activated whenever someone calls to report a card lost or stolen using our dedicated 0843 contact numbers. All you pay is the cost of the call to the 0843 number.
Reporting Your Card Lost or Stolen Is As Easy as 1-2-3..
- Search to find your card provider on Lost-Cards.co.uk and use our easy “click&call” functionality to connect instantly to the company.
- Make a note of the time & day you are making the call and once the call is complete use the form on the right of this page request your detailed call logs.
- Requesting your call logs is totally free. From receiving your request, our team will send you evidence of your call within 36 hours. Please Note: calls are only kept for 30 days from the time the call was made.
The call details that you will receive include:
- Date & Time Of Call
- Company Phone Number Connected To
- Your Phone Type
- Location Call Was Made From (if available)
- The Phone Number Called From
- Call Duration
- Confirmation that the call ws accepted
If there is any question as to whether or not your call was made or the exact timings of that call, our independent call evidence can be used to help support your case.