This is the web site of Lost-cards.co.uk
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors as detailed in this policy.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
- information relating to any interactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any call logs or recordings
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of delivering our call tracking and recording services
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and other uses. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit and other uses.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our advertisers and payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
- Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- enable your use of the call tracking, logging and recording services available through the website
- send to you call tracking reports and call recordings when requested
We will not use your personal information to send you any kind of marking information. We will not provide or sell your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
- Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. There are appropriate security measures in place at the physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address.
We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password and firewall protected) servers. All communications including call tracking reports and call recordings will be be stored and sent from a encrypted web server and mail server [using SSL technology].
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
All call recordings will be removed from web server 24hrs after being delivered to you.
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)].
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.